Sales Account Executive (m/f)
Have you always dreamt to join a fast growing, European award-winning SaaS startup? Be part of an exciting and collaborative team working hard together to reach the one million user mark? Search no more :)
elium’s mission is to help organisations make a difference by empowering their people. Our inspiring knowledge sharing platform enables users to better share, organise, distribute and collaborate around high-value content such as market insights and everyday business practices. We believe organisations perform better when their teams work together, share knowledge and grow while learning.
Are you committed and passionate about collaboration? We are currently hiring!!
What you will do
We are looking for a strategic sales executive to join us at our Belgian Headquarters. You will be joining our global Growth team which is responsible for the acquisition of new customers.
Your main role will be to focus on growing our new customer base. You will be working closely with our Marketing team (which provides the Account Executives with Qualified Leads) and engage with diverse segments of customers (top-tier consulting firms, global and local industrial players and NGOs), their key stakeholders (c-level executives, head of digital, head of innovation, etc.) and uncover new account opportunities.
You will follow a comprehensive customer-centric sales training program and use state-of-the-art knowledge sharing, CRM, market intelligence, inbound and outbound technologies such as HubSpot and elium (we obviously eat our own dog food) to raise your game. Be prepared to not only thoroughly develop your technological and strategic selling skills, but also to take part in improving our our expansion tactics and broaden our solution’s success aiming potential new customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the hottest early stage companies in Belgium, become one of the key members of our growing sales and marketing organisation and have a real impact both on elium’s future and on the many organisations we work with.
Who are we looking for
- a bilingual EN/FR team player with a strong work ethic;
- 5+ years experience in our field of knowledge/innovation/market intelligence/digital transformation/collaboration/organisational excellence;
- high motivation level, intrapreneurial mindset, passionate and outgoing;
- high adaptability to a rapidly changing environment;
- excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills;
- comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the client organisation;
- quality-focused, with attention to detail and process;
- general understanding of IT and enterprise software.
Cherry on the cake
- multi-cultural background;
- experience in big companies;
- experience in B2B SaaS software sales;
- demonstrated success in sales or account management;
- potential team management skills for growing the team at a later stage.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are a rapidly growing tech SaaS start-up. To keep up with our growth demand, we are looking to hire a sales pro with a hunter mentalit;
- Present/Demo elium solutions to inbound prospects provided by the SDR team and clearly convey offerings;
- Specialist in selling SaaS/Software in a B2B environment;
- Ability to prospect outbound and set demos on your own;
- Identify business opportunities and map customer requirements to product capabilities;
- Record calls and sales activity in CRM;
- Collaborate with the head of sales and SDR team to provide prospect and customer feedback to help improve the Company’s value to the market;
- Clarify strategic and operational goals with customer;
- Accessing to decision makers and project sponsors (head of innovation, communication, digital, technology, operations, etc);
- Developing solution with key stakeholders;
- Opportunity control and closing;
- Follow-up metrics, product feedbacks, etc;
- Handover to Customer Success team upon signing.
*If you can't see anything here, please surf to our careers page and check out the original job posting at https://elium.workable.com/