Key Account Manager
We are a European award-winning SaaS company in the knowledge sharing space and with strong growth on the international stage.
Every organisation is looking for ways for people to better work together, share knowledge and grow as a learning organisation. We developed and continuously improve elium, our knowledge sharing platform based on cutting edge technologies, engaging user experience and durable customer-centric methodologies. Our key capabilities have led us to over one hundred thousand SaaS subscription-based users worldwide and provide us with a huge opportunity to complement and challenge Google, Microsoft and IBM offerings. We are now recruiting and scaling our team to reach the one million user mark.
Elium enables people to better share, organise, distribute and collaborate around high-value content such as market insights and everyday business practices. This is especially time-critical today within consulting firms and industries in transformation. Our mission is to help such organisations make a difference by empowering their people and knowledge sharing makes this happen.
Our headquarters are located in the Axis Parc nearby Louvain-la-Neuve, a central and easy to access business parc with all facilities.
About the team
The sales team is responsible for the acquisition of new customers and the renewal/expansion of existing customers. This team is essentially composed of customer-centric consultants who are skilled at mutual success and multi-year deployments by gaining insights into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders and challenging their thinking about how elium can help them work better.
As a Key Account Manager, your main focus will be on growing our existing customer base of large accounts. You will be working closely with our Customer Success team and engage with our diverse set of customers (top-tier consulting firms, global and local industrial players and NGOs), their key stakeholders (c-level executives, head of digital, head of innovation, etc.) and uncover account expansion (upselling) opportunities. Your skills in strategic mapping of organisations, as well as your outspoken results orientation will be your key drivers of success.
You will follow a comprehensive customer-centric sales training program and use state-of-the-art knowledge sharing, CRM, market intelligence, inbound and outbound technologies such as HubSpot and elium (we obviously eat our own dog food) to raise your game.
You will probably spend 70% of your time at our HQ and 30% traveling in Europe; on one hand to visit customers (most decision centres are currently based in Paris with subsidiaries worldwide), on the other to participate at events we either organise or sponsor (e.g. Paris, Geneva, London, Lisbon, Copenhagen).
We'd really like to hear from you if:
- you have 10+ years work experience
- you have a 5+ years experience and demonstrated success in B2B software sales and key stakeholder management
- you have a 5+ years experience working with big (international) companies in multiple sectors (industrial, services, etc)
- you have a strong drive for our mission and our field of digital transformation / knowledge / collaboration / innovation / communication / organisational excellence
- you have already contributed to intra/entrepreneurial projects with high impact
To be successful, we need you to be:
- fluent in French (native) and English (full professional proficiency), both for written and for verbal communication
- a real team player with a strong work ethic
- highly motivated, passionate and outgoing
- highly adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- at ease during interaction with all levels of management within the client organisation
- focused on quality, with attention to detail and process
*If you can't see anything here, please surf to our careers page and check out the original job posting at https://elium.workable.com/